ENT - 50
A set retarding and water reducing plasticizer, designed and produced for ready mix concrete, suitable for use with all cement types. The product enabled a substantial reduction of water needed, give the mixture a higher plasticity level and prevents loss of workability during transportation and casting. It enables a significant increase in the final compressive strengths. The admixture allows easier delivery, pumping, and casting while maintaining the required strength.
Combine of water reduction and retardation admixture for ready-mix concrete (RMC)
- High range water reducer for all concrete types
- Long retention time
- Improves the consistency and the strength of the concrete
- Keeps lower air content
- Reduce water bleeding
- Can be use in warm climate conditions
- Improve concrete water penetration resistance
- Reduction of the cement amount in the concrete mixture
- Color: Dark brown
- Density: 1.18 ± 0.03
- pH Value: 5
- Chloride free
- Chemical stability: up to 65°C / 149°F
- Recommended dosage is 0.8% - 1.8% (% wt. of the cement).
- To maximize the admixture effective, the admixture should be added after mixing all the other materials with 70% of the water, with the last 30% of the water.
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Recommended storage conditions: store the admixture in sealed dark tanks, located in a shaded area, out of direct exposure to the sun.
ENT - 1
High range water reducing admixture and slump retentionView Item►
ENT - 10
An innovative admixture for both precast concrete and ready-mix concrete (RMC), mainly used for the production of self-compacting concrete (SCC). The admixture is based on a blend of polymers that reduces segregation and water bleeding and maintain the workability for a longer time.View Item►
ENT - 2
High range water reducing admixtureView Item►